There are still many things to do after completing the main story of Resident Evil Village. This guide will show players the best things they can do after beating the game. Resident Evil Village continues the story of Resident Evil 7. After the events of that title, protagonist Ethan Winters moves to Europe with Mia and their daughter Rosemary. As things begin to unfold, players will soon encounter Chris Redfield, a Resident Evil veteran at this point. It is now up to Ethan to locate his taken daughter in this new village area full of monsters from all ends of fiction. The game is fairly short so players might want to do other things to extend their playtime. Here are some of the best things to do after completing Resident Evil Village.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
Resident Evil Village can be completed within 10 to 15 hours depending on the player’s pace. Since this title is fairly story-heavy, players might have rushed through it to avoid encountering spoilers while online. It’s very possible for the player to completely miss some key components of the game if they don’t know where to look. Here are some of the best things for players to do after completing Resident Evil Village.
Best Things To Do After Beating Resident Evil Village
Here are a few things players can do to extend their time in Resident Evil Village.
- New Game Plus: Players can boot up a new save file and bring over all the weapons from the previous playthrough. This will make it much easier to complete other objectives you might have missed.
- Upgrade All Your Weapons: From the pistol to the shotgun, players will want to upgrade all of their weapons to their max potential. Reaching max stats for a single weapon will allow players to unlock the ability to purchase infinity ammo.
- Try Out The Mercenaries Mode: This has been a staple in the Resident Evil series. Players will be able to create their own builds and take down hordes of enemies. It’s pretty fun and fairly different from the base game.
- Treasure and Meals: For completionist out there, try and find every treasure and cook every dish in the game. This is the best way to reward players for exploring every corner of the map.
- Try Out Village of Shadows: This is the hardest difficulty of the game and will challenge the player to the best of their abilities. More enemies will spawn and ammo is at an all-time low. Try it out to experience true fear.
Resident Evil Village is a treat that keeps on giving. It will be interesting if Capcom plans to release DLC content for the game. Hopefully, this means even more things to do in this haunting town.
More: Resident Evil Village: Crafting Guide (Tips, Tricks, Strategies)
Resident Evil Village is available now on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC.
Anthony Mackie Wants a Captain America Parade to Celebrate New MCU Role
About The Author